ASOP/LSOTP – Choices Counseling Inc. (Marion, IL Office)
Choices Counseling Inc. is an outpatient mental health facility located in Troy, Illinois, with satellite offices located in Mt. Vernon, Illinois and Marion, Illinois. We believe that with the right support and treatment, meaningful behavioral change is possible and we specialize in forensic and trauma focused work, as well as general mental health diagnoses. We are
looking to add an experienced, passionate, and talented professional to our Marion, Illinois team. This clinical and assessment position is focused on service delivery that may be a single referral issue, focused or varied.
Your caseload may consist of providing individual and/or group therapy and administering assessments for pre-adolescents, teenagers, and/or adults based on clinical training and experience. On-site and third-party training opportunities are available to develop clinical skills in DBT, EMDR, and Motivational Interviewing.
• Insurance Options
• Paid sick leave
• Maternity Leave
• Paid training opportunities
• Supervisory support
• Flexible scheduling and
Professional Advancement Opportunities
• Flexible reimbursement structures
As a Clinician you will:
• Provide group, individual and telehealth counseling to teenage and adult clients with a wide range of mental health diagnoses; specifically sexual behavior problems.
• Apply multiple treatment modalities, including CBT, Trauma Focused CBT, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, and EMDR (Optional training is provided) • Conduct risk assessments of justice involved clients as needed
• Administer various cognitive ability and personality assessments to inform treatment plans and identify clients’ core personality traits, strengths and potential development opportunities
• Use clinical knowledge, interviews, assessments, observations, and relevant experience to determine clients’ physical and/or mental conditions and develop and implement treatment plans
• Work with various individuals including probation officers, police, families and other interested parties to exchange and gather necessary information during the treatment process
• Collaborate with other team members to perform clinical assessments, develop treatment plans, and identify strategies to aid in clients’ success
• Master’s level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation, or other mental health graduate programs
• Have LSOTP license OR ASOP license
• Experience providing direct clinical treatment to clients. Willingness to use and be trained in trauma informed approach. Training/Experience in using TF-CBT approaches is a plus.
• Experience in report writing and risk assessment skills (Additional training can be provided)
• Must be willing to work one evening per week until 7:30 PM.
• Must be able to work independently in satellite office environment • Willingness to use a collaborative approach to client care and be passionate about providing mental health treatment to a variety of clients
• Ability to work autonomously, manage time effectively and be reliable for the benefit of client outcomes
Anyone interested should send a resume to email@example.com